NoMachine at CSC discontinued on 25th of May 2023
The NoMachine remote desktop service will be discontinued at CSC on 25th May 2023, at the end of the current licensing period.
The service is superseded by web interfaces on CSC's supercomputers:
- Web interfaces for Puhti and Mahti
- Similar web interface will be opened for LUMI in the near future.
- For a generic graphical remote desktop, the Desktop application can be launched from the web interface.
- For a shell (e.g. a persistent shell on a compute node), have a look at the shell applications on the web interface.
- Available as interactive applications.
- Some applications are available with GPU acceleration. See Accelerated visualization.
If you have difficulties in migrating to use the web interfaces, please don't hesitate to contact us!