Skip to content

Table of Contents

I'm moving abroad. Can I still use CSC services?

If you are leaving abroad, e.g., as a (visiting or a post doc) researcher, you have the right to use CSC's computers if the connection to the Finnish home university remains. In case you have problems using computers abroad, contact our Service Desk to locate the problem.

Last edited Tue Nov 19 2019