Nektar++ is a tensor product based finite element package designed to allow one to construct efficient classical low polynomial order h-type solvers (where h is the size of the finite element) as well as higher p-order piecewise polynomial order solvers.
The framework comes with a number of solvers and also allows one to construct a variety of new solvers.
The framework currently has the following capabilities:
- Representation of one, two and three-dimensional fields as a collection of piecewise continuous or discontinuous polynomial domains.
- Segment, plane and volume domains are permissible, as well as domains representing curves and surfaces (dimensionally-embedded domains).
- Hybrid shaped elements, i.e triangles and quadrilaterals or tetrahedra, prisms and hexahedra.
- Both hierarchical and nodal expansion bases.
- Continuous or discontinuous Galerkin operators. ---Cross platform support for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
Nektar++ is licensed under the MIT license.
Nektar++ is installed on Puhti and Mahti servers.
After login on the server, give command
module load nektar++
There is an example of batch job file available on Puhti server:
Copy the file and modify it for your own use. Further instructions are given in the file.
In problem situation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.